10 Feb - McDonalds & Mille Cafe

Today involved helping a friend, Gary, move into his new place. CB and I started off the day with some breakfast at Maccas. I had a Sausage & Egg meal with a coffee shake. Overall, the muffin was OK, certainly wasn't that fresh. I forgot to take a picture as I was hungry and practically wolfed it down.


After helping Gary move, we decided to have lunch at Mille Cafe in Inglewood. Here I had an Iced Coffee, Lemon Marinated Chicken Breast and shared some wedges with aioli with CB.

Overall the chicken wasn't too bad. The description of the menu item was "wrapped in bacon, filled with camembert, tiger prawns and asparagus, served on a spring vegetable and sweet potato crush with citrus salsa". The verdict? The citrus was a little weird, but the vegetable and sweet potato mash (or crush as they call it) wasn't too bad. The chicken was nice but didn't really get any gooeyness or cheesiness from the camembert.




1 comment:

wagg said...

My spaghetti marinara was yumbo!