Singapore 2006 Holiday

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


13/Nov/2007 - Note: After moving the site around a bit to accomodate for an upcoming holiday to Sydney, I've decided to convert an old blog (before Hollow Legs) of my last holiday in Singapore into the Hollow Legs format..

Welcome
Welcome to the webspace which has been entitled 'Singapore - Eating Holiday'. This page and its links is mostly to record the types and amounts of food eaten by myself, Alex. It will also briefly recount each day's activities but focus mainly on what the trip is about ... THE FOOD (and frappas)!

Whilst others on the trip may go for the shopping, or for the holiday, the primary motivation for me, is to experience the food that the island has to offer. I have setup a list of goals which I wish to accomplish for the 16 nights that we are there for, which can be found here.



Things that I wish to eat (apologies for any spelling errors):

  • Char Kway Teow
  • Hor Fun
  • Carrot Cake
  • Wonton Noodles
  • Chicken Rice
  • Laksa
  • Porridge
  • Tandoori from Little India
  • Teriyaki, Tori Karaage and Katsu chicken (to see if it's better in Singapore than Perth)
  • Stingray
  • Kaya jam and toast.
  • Satay (going to try and hit 50 in a sitting)
  • BBQ Pork (sweet kind)
  • Prawn Crackers (black pepper)
  • Steamboat
  • Peking Duck
  • Dim Sum (sort of happened, at Pariss)
  • Taco Bell
  • McDonalds Chicken Fantastic and McSpicy


Things that I wish to drink:

  • Starbucks Frappas!
  • McDonalds Milo
  • Soya Bean Milk
  • Qoo


No comments: