Singapore 2006 Holiday Day 7

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

10:15PM

This morning I had a sleep in, as Woodlands was slotted in and I didn't feel like going too early. I was woken a little early by housekeeping so I watched some TV until it was time to shower and get ready. I met up with Gary at 11AM and we went up to Woodlands with the rest of the crew and Chee Kiong. Up here I decided to go for wonton noodles and carrot cake. My eyes were too big for my belly and I could not finish the carrot cake.



Afterwards, we split up. Gary and I hit the pinnies and played Daytona, Afterburner 2006, Air Hockey, F&F and some other racing game. After about an hour and a half, we decided to go for 3 o'clockzies and headed to MOS burger. I had a teriyaki chicken burger for a snack.




Afterwards, we all met up and went to see 'The Goo'. Afterwards, we parted ways with Chee Kiong and headed back towards the hotel. It was here that we decided to try the Indian buffet underneath the hotel. It was $14++ and had a variety of different curries etc. I finished off the meal with a couple of bowls of fruit custard.



No comments: