Singapore 2006 Holiday Day 3

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17


7:43PM - Another Smashing
Today started off with breakfast. The menu had slightly changed from yesterday, with the bacon missing and replaced with salmon patties. The fish porridge was also changed with chicken porridge.
Round 1: Salmon patty, fried egg, potato cakes and chicken sausages.

Round 2: Chicken porridge.

Round 3: Honeydew, watermelon, lychees, pears and peaches (last 3 canned).



After breakfast, we headed towards Raffles City to get our first Starbucks. I had a coffee frappa (courtesy of Gary, see last night), and it really hit the spot. I tried to get internet access here but to no avail. We then went around Raffles City where everyone walked around and perused or did a little shopping.

We then found Singapore's only Gloria Jeans store and stopped off for a coffee (except me). We also had a light lunch here. I had a turkey sandwich which also had bacon, lettuce, tomato and cranberry sauce. I couldn't taste the sauce however, but the sandwich was nice and was gone in about 8 or so bites.



After lunch we decided to go down through the C!tylink mall towards Suntec City. My initial wise $18 investment was not looking so sound, my feet were back to aching again. I think this is due to the crappy soles. By the time we were at Suntec City, I was on the lookout for new shoes. Here I found a store called 'Why Pay More?', where I bought a pair of Reeboks for $70. These should help my aching feet.


After this, we headed back towards an 'American themed' restaurant named "New York New York". Here, they boast about an 8 inch burger, 4 inches high, with 2 pounds of beef and salad. It was $28.xx ++. As you can see in the pics, it was smashed, but boy am I full now.



No comments: