Singapore 2006 Holiday Day 16

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The day started off with breakfast. At the usual spot, I had a bacon and egg sandwich, which comprised of an egg omlette with bacon and tomato sauce.



Afterwards, we all headed down to Orchard Road except Gary. Here we went to the Starbucks on the top of Wisma Atria where I had a coffee frappa.



We then went to Lucky Plaza to show Carley what it is like there with the philipinos. Here I went looking for XBOX 360 controllers and charge kits. Claire was ruthless in trying to cut down the prices of the goods, I ended up getting one wireless controller and two charge kits for $134 SGD all up. We decided to have lunch here too, where I had a miniwok of seafood horfun. This one wasn't too bad!



After lunch, we took our time looking around until we finally heard from our cousin. We met up at a nearby Starbucks where we chatted for a couple of hours and had a coffee. I had another frappa but forgot to take a picture. Afterwards, we parted ways and we continued to look around Orchard Road until it was time to meet up with CK and Lisa at City Hall. We eventually passed a Taco Bell, where I had a burrito. I wasn't that hungry but it was on my list of things to have so I bought one ($3), and it wasn't that nice.



Afterwards, we went to City Hall and walked around Robinsons and then finally rested at Gloria Jeans. Here, some of the guys had coffees but I didn't have anything. Afterwards, we went down C!tyLink mall and to HMV until finally settling to dinner at Sakae Sushi at 7PM. Here I had about 10 plates in total, which included fried fish, miso, gyzola, tori kaarage and unagi (eel). Dinner was finally finished with tempura icecream, which was like fried icecream but better. The sauce I could have gone without though.








Afterwards, we went to Swensens where I had a Coit Tower. I forgot to take a picture though, but it hit the spot.

No comments: