Singapore 2006 Holiday Day 5

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The day started off with breakfast in the hotel. It consisted of 3 rounds:
Round 1: Pancakes, omlette and some patties.
Round 2: Chicken porridge.
Round 3: Fruits





Afterwards, we headed to Orchard Road and hung around Wisma Atria and Isetan. We also went to Tangs. The girls did the majority of shopping, I just mainly killed the time by browsing. Afterwards, we were all a bit peckish so we went to Picnics to have some lunch. Here, I bought some duck rice, which came with some roasted duck, egg, choy and broth. Plain rice was served with the meal. It was quite tasty, the duck slightly dry but was still good. From memory, the meal was $5.



Afterwards, we went to Ngee Ann City. We spent awhile here and for snacks went to Delifrance. Here I had a taster plate and an ice coffee, which was essentially black coffee with ice (not very nice). We stayed around until it was time for dinner at Lau Par Sat.



At LPS, I had the majority of Hong Kong noodles (the other guys didn't really want any), and most of a stingray (shared some with Claire). I also had a tiger beer. The stingray was tasty but a little too hot, my nose was running and my eyes were tearing from the amount of chilli. The tiger beer wasn't really my thing, but then again I've always disliked beer.





Before we left, I grabbed some Wonton noodles for a snack. When we got back to the hotel, I touched it up.

No comments: