Singapore 2006 Holiday Day 15

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

The day started off with breakfast. I had toast with omlette on top, and had a croissant to finish off. I also drank a few glasses of OJ.




Afterwards, the guys wanted to do some shopping in the Chinatown streets. I didn't want to buy anything, so I found a McDonalds at Chinatown and logged onto the internet using the laptop. I spent a couple of hours here just checking mail, looking up things and updating the blog. Here I had a hashbrown and a chocolate blended ice from Coffee Bean.



Afterwards, we went to Toa Payoh to meet up with CK for lunch. Here, we met up at Koufu, where I had charsil and chicken noodles, with dumpling soup. The total cost of the meal was $8 but it was well worth it. The dumplings were huge!



We saw Chee Kiong in Fairprice who asked if we wanted steamboat at his place for dinner. Since we didn't have concrete plans, we accepted, with Ants and I walking around with Chee Kiong finding bits for the night's dinner. We bought about $45 of food which included pork, beef, chicken, dori fillets, salmon, scallops, chinese cabbage, bean sprouts, eggplant and mushrooms. We went back to CK's to relax for a bit before going to Chee Kiong's place for dinner.



Afterwards, we chatted for a bit, with Chee Kiong tell us stories of ghostly encounters, along with his experiences in Geylang. Afterwards, it was time to go, and said our goodbyes. We left about 10PM and headed back for the hotel.

No comments: