3 and 4 Mar - Ning Kwong

Yesterday was Dad's birthday, so to "celebrate", we had takeaway from the local Chinese establishment. Mum cooked a vegie dish and rice, and we ordered:
  • 2 x Szechuan Beef
  • 2 x Crispy Skin Chicken
  • 2 x Ginger and Spring Onion Prawns
  • 2 x Pork Ribs (Sweet and Sour I believe)
  • 1 x Duck in Plum Sauce
  • 1 x Seafood and Bean Curd Claypot

We also received complimentary prawn crackers, which were a mix of fresh and stale.

I forgot to take a picture, we were all starving and as soon as the food arrived, we starting chowing down. It was pretty good, typical Westernized Chinese food, and I felt thirsty and a bit sick (from all the fat) afterwards.

For lunch today, CB and I are sharing some Szechuan Chicken which we also ordered yesterday. Not sure if I prefer the beef or chicken, they are pretty much the same...

No comments: