21 Feb - Terrazza Cafe, Morley

Last night, my sister celebrated her birthday at Terrazza Cafe in Morley. It has been quite awhile since I last ate there, as the last few occasions of eating there were not very good and it had been put on the veto list.


We arrived quite early and ordered drinks whilst waiting for the others to arrive. I had the iced coffee, which was quite good after all the icecream was mixed in.

I started off with some bruschetta. I was that hungry that I practically wolfed it down. It was pretty good, with the bread being quite garlicky.

CB and I also shared some fries with our main, however it came out during entrees.


For my main, I went for the Chicken Caesar Salad. Whilst the price has gone up and the serving has gotten smaller, it still was the same good old "dude". Probably a good thing it wasn't as big as before, because I was struggling by the end of it.

I think the place has had a change of staff/management and it is definitely better than it used to be. Whilst I'm not itching to go back (they are no longer in the Entertainment Book too), I wouldn't object to it, especially to have the Terrazza Burger atleast one more time...

No comments: