22 May - Havana Restaurant, East Perth

Last night, everyone headed to Havana in East Perth to celebrate LWA's birthday. This place seemed to be a popular birthday destination, as Happy Birthday was sung twice for two other parties (we had not sung it due to not having a cake). We were given a booth table which was comfortable to start but after awhile started to be hard on the butt.

To start off with, CB and I shared some chips. This was served with aioli which wasn't very strong in the garlic department. CB also had some olives and feta but me not being a fan of olives, didn't have any. The chips were served hot.

For mains, I tried the seafood paella. It was described as "Fresh 
local 
seafood; 
calamari,
 fish,

 prawns, 
mussels, 
clams, 
cacciatore

 sausage
 & 
snow
peas 
in 
a saffron
 rice
." This was quite good, although I would've preferred a slightly bigger serving. It definitely was tasty enough though and I quite enjoyed it.

I also had a lemon lime and bitters which was quite refreshing. Other peoples drinks however took awhile to come and some were ho hum. Service was a little slow, we had to flag down staff to order our food and for drinks.

No comments: