1 July - Terrazza Nedlands

Since CB wanted to go into the city to pick up her work stuff, we decided to head out for lunch. Not really feeling like japanese (if we went, we would've bumped into Arneeah and Carlee-ah again), we decided to try Terrazza in Nedlands (since Morley had been declared vito territory).

When we got there, it was pretty dead, however as we were eating, the place filled up a bit. I went for the Terrazza Burger along with an Iced Coffee. CB had the Vege Foccaccia with some chicken and a side of chips.

The food was pretty good, the Iced Coffee was one of the better I've had of late, and the Terrazza Burger wasn't too shabby. The chips were typical Terrazza fare, and something that I actually miss a bit. I don't know what is put on the chips but they have a certain texture that nobody else seems to have.

After polishing off my plate and about half of CBs chips, we both rolled out and headed into the city.



No comments: