30 June - Gianni's

For dinner, we all headed out to Gianni's in Mt Hawthorn as it was Ah-Stan's birthday. The tables were huge and we jokingly mentioned the two extreme crampedness at 2 Fat Indians.

We were given an option of a $25 "buffet", where a selection of dishes would be served instead of us picking from the ala-carte menu. This was a good thing for me as I was undecided in what to have, and I tend to regret my decisions once I see other people's plates.

In the end there was quite a lot of food, but we all managed to finish it (apart from Ang, as she did not take part). The goulash was quite tasty and the vegetarian spicy relish stuff was great (tasty and enough power to knock your head off). The burek had a crispy light pastry and the meats were good, although slightly on the salty side. The iced coffee was OK, but probably not worth the $5.50 price tag.

No comments: