3 May - Rose Hill Country Club

Edit: My cousin Marianne managed to take some pictures, which I stole and put here... :)

Last Saturday was Ants and Carley's wedding and their reception was held at Rose Hill. We had a 3 course meal (with the option of fish or beef) which turned out pretty good. My steak wasn't the medium that I had asked for, but it still went down well. I thought there were going to be canapes but we only received turkish bread and dips...

The sit down meal consisted of:


Entree: Mille Feulle of sauteed chicken & mushrooms in a cream sauce served with rice.


Main: Oven roasted scotch fillet of beef seasoned with grain and dijon mustard serviced medium to well done on a chive potato mash with a shiraz sauce. I also had some vegetables on the side.


Dessert: Mini pavlova topped with thickened cream & liquor strawberries.

The meal went down a treat, I also downed a few glasses of sweet (very sweet) wine to settle my speech nerves.

I did take some pictures (but I forgot the entree), however they turned out to be crapso, due to my camera phone. I decided not to post them up.

No comments: