16 Jul - Nandos, Morley

Is Nandos considered fast food? Service wise, they're nowhere near a cafe/restaurant. But speed wise, you still have to wait for it .. so it's somewhere in between.

CB and I stopped by after car shopping last night. The store was the same cleanliness as fast food (not very) but the service was relatively quick. I went for the 'Chicken Steak' meal, comprising of a 250g breast with a side of chips, some chutney and water as a drink.

When I saw the plate, I thought I'd need seconds, but as I went through it, it was just the right amount. I chose the "Hot" level of spicyness, and it was right for me .. "Extra Hot" is way too hot. It was smokey and tasty, and whilst I normally don't like breast meat due to dryness, this wasn't too bad.

The chips were unsalted, and I had to grab some sachets of salt to make these palatable. I used the chutney as a dip, a good thing I didn't order some perinaise to go on the side....

No comments: