6 Aug - Mille Cafe, Inglewood

On Wednesday night, CB and I had dinner at Mille Cafe, and then had coffee and cake with some of her family. For entree, I went for the bruschetta. The toasted bread and tomato was good, the thick balsamic glaze I didn't really go for. But it went down pretty easily.

I thought I'd try something a bit different for main .. risotto! After the wild mushroom risotto from a few weeks back, I had a try of seafood risotto. It was pretty good, needed a little salt but also went down a treat. I got 4 big prawns. I was quite full after the risotto that instead of cake, I opted for icecream (which fills the gaps).

The icecream bowl was actually served in a glass. And it was "just" vanilla icecream. Some nuts and chocolate sauce would've been good, but I guess then it would've been a sundae and not an icecream "bowl".

No comments: