16 Nov - McDonalds, North Perth

I have a love/hate relationship with McDonalds. I *love* to go to "Maccas" whilst overseas, to sample the regional menu items (McSpicy or Choco-cone anyone?), and will make sure that I visit at least once whilst on holidays.

But whilst in Australia, I generally don't go for it. Maybe I've been scarred from the time I spent working at one. Anyway, CB and I had supper at the 24 hour McD's at North Perth last night, due to it being the one of the only things open late at night in Perth .. I ordered a McFeast Deluxe regular meal (I should've ordered a Big Mac as it was McHappy Day but it was too late by the time I realised).

Since the McFeast is a HJs/Burger King Whopper without the flame grilled goodness, it was just OK. Whoppers are definitely better, although from the experience earlier this month, not a whole lot better...

No comments: