12 Dec - Mille Cafe, Inglewood

Dinner last night was at Mille Cafe, to celebrate Mark's birthday. Being 38 degrees yesterday, I was worried that it was going to be hot, but it cooled down quickly yesterday after a breeze came through.

CB and I shared some salt and pepper calamari for starters. These didn't touch the sides, and weren't very salty or peppery. But they were still cooked to perfection, not tough at all. The dipping mayo wasn't that tasty, and I wasn't a big fan of the raw bean sprouts.


For mains I had Osso Bucco, served on top of risotto. This was tender and fall off the bone. This was a good feed, however I had trouble trying to eat it all. I think I prefer lamb shanks over osso bucco, as they can be slightly more fattier and therefore more melt in the mouth.

No comments: