18 Dec - Sunsets, Rockingham

Today, a group at work were treated by management to a celebration lunch, for completing milestones and KPIs for a recent completed project. The choice of restaurant was Sunsets, a cafe/restaurant on the boardwalk at Rockingham.




I had an affogato whilst waiting for everyone else to arrive. It was a decent coffee with some decent icecream and went down a treat. It was a little small though.

We were also treated to some garlic bread and bread and dips (not pictured). These weren't bad, the dips were chickpea, beetroot and one I can't remember.



For lunch, I had a salmon and leek filo wrap, which was served with some roasted pumpkin, broccoli and a prawn sauce. The pumpkin seemed to be sweetened with sugar, and wasn't to my liking. The filo wrap was nicely cooked and quite tasty. If I ever came back here though, I'd opt for the steaks, they looked quite good.

No comments: