7 Aug - Cicconis, Wembley

After minigolf, dinner was at Cicconis with the gang for CB's birthday. This place is situated on Cambridge Street.


CB and I shared some salt cod fritters. Whilst tasty, it was more potato balls than fish. Slightly disappointed, but I was so hungry, it didn't really matter.

I had an Iced Coffee, which was a little watery for my liking. More icecream/cream would've made it richer.

I couldn't decide on what to have, so opted for a chicken pizza, with anchovies. Whilst I enjoyed it, I should've opted for a pasta, after noticing the giant serves the others received. Oh well... The base was crisp with a slight chew.


CB and I also shared a sticky date pudding. This was sickly sweet, so CB enjoyed it more than I did. A little more icecream would've gone down well for me, to cut through all that sweetness.

No comments: