28 April - Monte Fiore Cafe

On Friday, some of CB's family and I had dinner Monte Fiore in Mt Lawley. As a couple of people were running late, we decided to share some starters, and ordered the Trio of Dips and some chunky fries with aioli.


The dips were beetroot, roasted tomato and Guacamole. Out of all of them, the roasted tomato was the best in my opinion. The wedges were nice and the serving was massive! After the share of starters, I wasn't able to finish a whole main in my own, so CB and I shared a Cajun Chicken Pizza.

The pizza was OK, nothing to rave about. I've definitely had better. The base was soggy and not that crispy, and the toppings weren't that spicy (when it's supposed to be cajun, I'm expecting some fire).


I also had an ice coffee. I've had them here before and they are OK, but not the best I've had.

No comments: