2 Sep - KFC

For Father's Day, we had KFC for dinner. Mum also made some potato salad as a side, along with the usual KFC sides such as Potato and Gravy, Coleslaw and chips.

Whenever we have KFC for dinner as a family, I'm usually the one who gets it. I think next time I'll leave it for someone else to do, so they can feel the pain going to the KFC near us. It was busy (both drive-through and front counter), yet nobody there even cared and were working at a leisurely pace. Even the manager (or who I presumed to be a manager, with their blue shirt) did not seem concerned.

I know it's not the best place to work, however when I was working at another fast food chain (the one with the golden arches), I distinctly remember working like a biatch during those busy periods. If we worked like those kids last night, we'd get our arses kicked .... perhaps this post should be in Rants and Raves?

No comments: