22 Sep - Subway, Wangara

CB and I were at the Wanneroo Markets, wondering around whilst waiting for her passenger door window to get replaced, and decided to grab breakfast. We had a few choices in the little food hall there and Subway. I passed on the food hall, questioning the hygeine standards there and went for Subway instead.

I settled on a bacon and egg roll and a Masters Iced Coffee. I couldn't get Italian Herb and Cheese bread and had to go Parmesan Oregano. But the roll wasn't nice at all. It was weird having such an empty bun (I normally go for all salads at lunch, so it's packed tight), the bacon wasn't too bad but the egg was microwaved and not that nice. And when I order a bacon and egg roll/sandwich, I expect a grease bomb .. unfortunately, I didn't get it and was a bit disappointed.

No comments: