5 Jan - Gloria Jeans / Mandarin Duck, Whitfords City

Yesterday we went to Whitfords City to go get some quotes on a planned upcoming trip to KL / Singapore in September later this year. We arrived and started off with a coffee (I had a Very Vanilla Chiller) at Gloria Jeans.

After a couple of hours at two different travel agents (both giving us not much hotel choice in our Singapore leg due to the Formula 1) we decided to grab lunch. I grabbed some wonton noodles at Mandarin Duck in the food court.



Unfortunately, they didn't offer a dry version. It wasn't bad, the noodles I think were different to what is traditionally used in the dry version. The wontons were not luxury like mum's, but they were decent enough I guess and had a hum of ginger. The chilli packed a punch and my nose started running.

No comments: