12 Feb - San Churro, Fremantle

After having San Churro last January with some colleagues, I raved about it to CB. We finally were in Fremantle for her to have a try.

CB wanted to try the tasting plate, and was tempted to have it by herself. But after the menu warned her, she decided to share instead. Probably a good thing for her too, cos everything on the plate was so rich that I was beginning to feel sick just eating half! The little chocolates were way too sweet, but the churros, brownies, melted chocolate and icecream were heavenly. The strawberries were also really good.

To wash it down, I had an Iced Chocolate. I thought it was going to be really good but it wasn't anything special, unlike the chocolate affogato I had last time.

2 comments:

wagg said...

They could have given you a bigger strawberry.....

:p

wagg said...

San Churro Leederville fail.