12 Feb - Kailis Fish & Lobster Market Cafe, Fremantle

CB and I had dinner out in Fremantle last Friday out in Fremantle. For dinner, we stopped off at Kailis, right next to Cicerellos.

I asked for the Catch of the Day with coleslaw. I didn't know there was an option of fried/grilled, and I got the default fried option, when I wanted grilled (as per their picture on the menu). I didn't complain about getting fried though, but it did blow out my diet haha. CB ordered the Seafood Delight, which contained a mixed assortment of seafood and chips, and was quite a bit cheaper. I wondered what could justify the price difference, and then tasted the fish from both dishes. There was no comparison. The King Snapper (I believe) was just that much more juicier and tastier than CB's plasticky tasteless fish. Whilst the fish was good, I didn't finish my chips, and the coleslaw was ho-hum.

I also ordered a side of squid rings. These weren't anything special, but were edible.

No comments: