Highlight Reel 1 (New York New York)

Here's the first of a few trips down food memory lane ...





The "Giant Yankee Burger" .. supposedly enough to feed 4. 2 pounds of beef, 8 inches of bun, with salad and cheese. When walking past New York New York in C!tyLink Mall Singapore, I saw the picture on a promo board outside the restaurant. I knew I had to try it, and luckily the guys agreed to eating there for dinner.


I received weird looks from the waitress when I ordered, I even got some weird and encouraging comments from the table next to us. When it finally came, I shovelled down as much as I could.


My main priority was the burger .. I had to finish that. To be honest the burger wasn't that great, but I decent enough to eat I guess. As you can see from the pictures, I managed to finish the burger, but not the chips...





No comments: