Singapore 2006 Holiday Day 17

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Our last day started off with a light breakfast. At the usual spot I had some porridge (with some added goodies), and 2 eggs as an omlette.




Afterwards, everyone except Gary and Claire went to Mustafa to do some last minute shopping. After a couple of hours, we finally retired up at Ag's room where we got slightly peckish and had McDonalds delivered to the hotel. It was only $2 to deliver it. I ended up with a McSpicy meal which really hit the spot.



We hung around the hotel for the day until it was 4PM to depart. We hopped into the taxi and headed to the airport. Here we checked in and were roughly 1.5kg under the allowed weight combined! Phew! I had noticed that Changi Airport had a Popeyes Chicken but was unable to find it. Instead, I had a Black Pepper Whopper meal. I wanted to try the Triple Whopper meal but wasn't game enough to try.



Afterwards, we had a drink at the Pacific Coffee Company. I had a banana and strawberry frappa which wasn't too bad. We met up with CK and then finally parted ways. After boarding the plane, and having a delay in the departure of the plane, my final meal for the holiday was the beef on the flight.

No comments: