5 Sep - Maya Masala & Donut King, Cockburn Gateway

Today I was in a kebab mood all morning, and decided to change right at the last minute. For some reason, I always feel like a kebab but whenever I go to the Kebab Co at Cockburn, I don't feel like one anymore....

I opted for Indian this time round since it was something new to try. I went for the 2 meat, 1 veg option, and chose beef vindaloo, some mushroom and pea concoction and a curry chicken wings of some sort. The meal wasn't too bad, but nowhere near as cheap or tasty as this.

Feeling a bit peckish still, some of the guys felt like some artery clogging donuts. I happily went along and was soon sold on the eclair that was smiling at me in the display. mmmmmmm. I've also been told there's a donut place in Singapore which rivals KKs.... need to find out the name and I'll do a comparison....

1 comment:

wagg said...

Yump yump. We should go back to that little Indian place near Mustafa and I can squeeze in another North Indian meal!!! I think I ate more than anyone else!