12 Mar - Eagle Boys Pizza, Malaga

Fridays during Lent are a fish only deal. I couldn't be bothered cooking last Friday, so I opted to try out the local pizza joint instead. I put in an order in advance, which was a Dinner Saver Meal Deal (two classic pizzas, garlic bread and a dessert thingie). My pizza was a Vegie Delight with anchovies, CB's choice was a Vegie Delight with Chicken.

I found the Vegie Delight to be nicer than Domino's Vegorama. Their olives and tomato are much nicer, and the extra anchovies I ordered added a nice savoury note without being too salty or fishy. After finishing off half a garlic bread and half a pizza, I went back and ate another 3 slices haha. I gave CB the last slice so she could taste the anchovy.

CB and I also shared the dessert thingie (that's what it's called). I picked out the Apple Crumble one. This was OK, although very sweet. And icing sugar went everywhere! I probably wouldn't go for this again.

All in all, I was quite impressed by the pizza. They are a little more expensive than Dominos, but they are also slightly larger, so it probably works out!

No comments: