6 Mar - Cafe Oscars, Ellenbrook

Dinner on Saturday night was out in South Geraldton, near Arnee-ah and Julie's place.

CB and I shared some garlic bread to start with. These were buttery and had a hint of garlic. I personally like mine blasting of garlic, but I was hungry enough not to worry about it too much.

For main, I went for the Pork Dijonaisse. The menu described it as "Pork medallions pan-fried with fresh mushrooms, white wine and cream with a touch of seeded mustard." I was given the option of salad, wedges or fries. Good thing I didn't pick the salad as I would've had double salad. The pork was very tender, the wedges (which weren't touching the sauce) were golden and crisp, and the sauce was quite nice. All in all, I enjoyed it and polished this dish off quite quickly.

After mains, some of the other had coffee and/or cake. I went for a vanilla shake. This was fairly bog standard. I like my shakes quite thick, this was quite milky and not thick at all.

No comments: