18 Oct - Tony Romas, Perth


I always wanted to try Tony Romas again after CB and I went there shortly after they opened, so Ants and I celebrated our birthday there this year. Their service was a little patchy before, so I was hoping things would improve this time round. Unfortunately, they were worse than our first time. Plates that weren't cleared, water had to be requested multiple times and wrong items on orders were just some of the issues encountered.

I decided to have the Onion Loaf again for entree. Any onion lover would be in heaven with this dish, and it was good, for the most part. Towards the end, I got the sickly feeling from having too much fried stuff.

I had to go for the ribs again. This time, I chose the St Louis Style Ribs, with Tony Romas Red Hots Sauce. It definitely had a decent kick, and the ribs were pull off the bone tender. The baked potato was a disappointment though from last time, where it had sour cream, cheese etc. This was just a regular baked potato.

No comments: