30 Oct - Sydney Work Trip Day 4

Today was an early start to get to the airport and fly back to Perth.

Bar Roma - Sydney Domestic Airport Terminal 3

As we had food on the plane, I had a coffee whilst waiting at the airport and a bottle of water. The latte was OK, probably would've preferred GJs but they didn't take AMEX.



The plane was about 4/5 full and I got to sit next to a mum and her little boy, who wouldn't shut the hell up. I seriously wanted to clip him on the ear and tell him to pipe down.

Breakfast eventually came and I took the hot option, which was scrambled eggs with bacon. The eggs had little flecks of bacon and was uber salty. Apart from that, everything else was OK.



The kid fell asleep for a bit so I was able to have some piece and quiet, until close to landing.

No comments: