23 Oct - Fast Eddys, Midland Gate

It's my birthday today! And I had the day off after getting back home from Dragonforce quite late. CB and I eventually made our way to Midland Gate, where we stopped at Fast Eddys for lunch after I said I felt like a burger.

With the entertainment voucher (buy one main get one main free), the Cop The Lot meal costs about $8.50. It's a great burger and chip combo for $8.50, probably not so much at $17. This was the first Cop The Lot in a few years, the last time I ordered one from Morley, it took so long that I told them not to bother. Today's burger brought back memories of late night / early morning munchies in my student days, and tasted as good as I can remember, but now I get this blocked feeling afterwards whenever I stomach artery clogging food such as this.

No comments: