29 Oct - Sydney Work Trip Day 3

Not feeling like a large breakfast today, I had cereal again but ordered a flat white coffee. And it was worth it, the coffee was much better than the stuff served with the normal breakfast.

The weather in Sydney today wasn't that good, pretty much drizzly and wet all day. On the way to and from the office, we got covered in a fine mist of rain. For lunch today, we had pizza alongside an engineering teleconference (of which I would've attended if I was in Perth, but would not have had lunch).

Ribs and Rumps, Televara Road Macquarie Park

There were quite a few choices on the menu that I would've easily been happy with, but I chose the option that would give me the most coverage of their menu items. I went the Ribs and Rump, which consisted of some rump steak, beef ribs, lamb ribs and fries. I also ordered a side order of vegetables.

The steak had great flavour, although was probably more done that I would've called rare. The ribs were delicious, and they were quite right in saying the lamb ribs were not lean. They oozed fat when cut into, but were very flavoursome and worth the try. If there were a next time, I'd definitely like to try their Wagyu steaks, or maybe a burger as a cheaper option.



Their dessert menu was presented on a platter, quite a novel way of choosing what to have. I opted for the tiramisu, which was served with icecream and cream. The tiramisu was nice, although I couldn't taste any coffee and the icecream turned out a little icy.

Overall, I wouldn't mind trying this place again. Their food was good, service was decent and have enough menu choice to have a few meals. Maybe I need to do more training courses...

No comments: