Singapore 2009 Holiday Day 21

Home Day: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Starbucks, United Square

27112009267
27112009268
With checkout at noon, breakfast was a quick one before going back to the room to finalise packing. I had a grande cafe latte with a peppery chicken puff. They were right in saying it was peppery. OCK wasn't open so this had to do.

MOS Burger, Bugis Junction

27112009269
After checkout, we all headed to Bugis Junction to kill some time. For lunch, I went for a Spicy Teriyaki Chicken set as MOS Burger. It turned out to not be that spicy at all, and I didn't get my promotional fan either, so I should've ordered a normal teriyaki chicken burger. Oh well.

The Coffee Connoisseur, Bugis Junction

27112009270
LWA wanted to try his wanky coffee from last time again, so we all sat down here and had a drink. I went for a nougat shake, and it tasted like they got a whole bunch of nougat sweets and blended it with icecream and milk. I even got a whole nut at the bottom which suggests they did just that. For close to $10 though, it wasn't worth it.

After light perusing, LWA bought a CD, Wagg bought Famous Amos to take back and CB headed to Citylink. The rest of us went back towards the hotel.

Swensens, United Square

27112009271
We finally hit the Swensens near our hotel on the last day. Wanting to try something different again, I went for the banana split, which consisted of Neapolitan icecream, strawberry, chocolate and pineapple toppings, with banana and whipped cream. This was quite good actually, something that I would have again.

Popeyes Chicken, Changi Terminal 1 

27112009272
With Burger King no longer at Terminal 1, the next choice was Popeyes. I ended up getting a 2 piece set, asking for Spicy. The chicken was not spicy at all. Quite a bit more greasy than Singaporean KFC too.

We met up with our two of our three CK cousins and chatted before we left for the departure gate. LWA then did his GST refund which took longer than expected, and we all rushed toward the gate as the screens said "Gate closing". Turns out we still had plenty of time though.

Qantas Plane Food

27112009273
With so much food already eaten after lunch, I was not in the mood at all for dinner. I ended up choosing the pork, which was served in a creamy savoury sauce, peas, carrots and potato. I ate the hot meal, and gave my cheese, crackers and brownie to CB.

The End.

No comments: